Sunday 18 September 2011

Half An Hour With Andy Barrett

And time for some other creative stuff that I have been up to... My very talented friend Andy
Barrett has put half an hours worth of his music onto a CD and asked me to design the artwork. We did a photo shoot along Monifieth Beach and I used these to put the design together to Andy's requirements. At one point he was wanting me to include his painted big toe in the artwork but glad I talked him out of it, haha! But on the whole the project was a success and am now considering expanding my shop to offer these types of services.

So here is the finished result and the tunes are not bad either! On Sale at Grouchos, Dundee for £5. Andy is having his CD launch at Thomsons Bar, Dundee next Saturday 24th September at 8pm and there will be music from other guests too. I'll not make it because the baby will be here by then but should be a good night! In the meantime here is a little taster from the CD...

No comments:

Post a Comment