Tuesday 29 January 2013

The Fantastic Faerie Prize Draw!

Yesterday my Facebook page reached over 500 likes so in honour I am holding a big competition where you can win not just one, or even three, but six prizes with a total value of £50!!! Prizes include two pairs of X-box Controller Cuff Links, Mario Flower Brooch, Miniature Teacup Ring, Mighty Boosh Earrings and Scented Key Lime Pie Necklace!


  • To enter all you have to do is go to my Facebook Page LIKE & SHARE the Competition poster (above) then leave me a comment saying which prize you would like to win and why.
  • Every SHARE + COMMENT = ONE ENTRY!!! Entrants may enter more than once, especially if they would like to win more than one prize or just increase their odds of winning!
  • The more creative and interesting the comment, the more likely you will be to get entered twice into the draw!
  • You can also enter the competition on my Twitter or Google + accounts. Same rules as above apply.
Every entrant will be put into a pot according to which prize they prefer. Winners will be drawn at random from each pot on Sunday 3rd February at 9pm GMT. Winners will then be announced here on my blog the following day. Good luck and I hope you all have fun entering!

No comments:

Post a Comment