Tuesday 8 January 2013

New year New start


So the festive season is over and everything is going back to normal. A lot of people are making New Years resolutions which are something I don’t tend to bother with at all as I would probably only last a few weeks at it anyway! However I am making a few New Years resolutions this year and these are;

1) To concentrate more on my creativity and make more stuff!

2) To update my blog more often!

Bet you were thinking I was going to write some namby-pamby nonsense about dieting, joining the gym and giving up alcohol! But screw that, this is me wanting to get even more in touch with my creativity! And why not.

So anyway a quick update on what I have been up to as I haven't written my blog for a while. I had a very busy Christmas, both with The Nomi Faerie and with friends and family. I also received an unexpected tax rebate just before Christmas which obviously went down really well. I decided to quickly spend it on a Christmas present for myself before it got absorbed into the bill fund and I treated myself to a Canon 600D DSLR camera. I love my new camera so much, I have even been calling it 'My precious', hehe!

Here's a wee peek at some of the pics I have been taking. I must say it is very handy having my own little star around to pose for photos...



I ended up getting some Christmas money as well (thank you Gramps and Dad). So I spent it on some filters for my Precious... sorry my camera and a printer which I have been needing for years now. So that's me well on my way now, I'm turning into an even bigger gadget geek than my boyfriend which is really saying something, lol! So anyway my filters finally arrived today so I headed down to my local park to catch a few snaps of the sunset. I will leave you with a few pictures I took today but I will be back next week with another blog update, it is my New Years resolution afterall.




No comments:

Post a Comment