Saturday 18 May 2013

Going to Market!


The last few weeks have been extremely busy as I prepare to do a stall for this event on Sunday. Very exciting as I've not done a stall for nearly 2 years and that was when I was first starting out with The Nomi Faerie. I think I have come a long way since then and have a lot more stuff to display than I did before. It's also going to be good to get out on the field and speak to potential buyers too rather than just doing everything online.

I didn't realise just how much work I would have to do for this stall. As it has been so long and I've got lots of new stock, I'm not only having to do lots of packaging but also make lots of little display units for all my different items. I'm also trying to make a few extras of my best selling stuff like my Mighty Boosh and Alice in Wonderland ranges, you never know it may give me a few extra sales on the day. I found a picture from when I did my first stall at West Fest nearly 2 years ago. As you can see from the photo I am 6 months pregnant at the time!

So anyway I'd best get back to it. Big list of things to do today and then if I have time hoping to set up a practice stall ahead of tomorrow. I keep looking at that old photo above and thinking I can do much better this time! I'll post some photos after the event tomorrow and you can decide for yourselves. Wish me luck and if anyone in the Dundee area wants to come down and say hello, it would be great to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment